This general power of attorney allows you to give someone else the legal power to act in your name in all business and personal transactions. It names many specific powers and also states that you are giving your agent all legally transferable powers. This power of attorney is for use in Ohio.
Getting Your FORMBLITZ Document in Three Easy Steps:
This is not a durable power of attorney and it will cease to be effective when the grantor becomes incapacitated. Keep in mind that certain institutions, such as banks, may have specific requirements for accepting a power of attorney.
This template includes the following paragraphs, among others:
- Governing Laws
- Delegation of Authority
- Liability of Attorney-in-Fact
- Powers of Attorney-in-Fact
- Attorney-in-Fact Compensation
- Co-Owning of Assets and Mixing of Funds
- Personal Gain from Managing My Affairs
- Attorney-in-Fact Restrictions and Liability
- Provisions of Accounting