1. The storage and processing of customer data by FORMBLITZ is done in strict compliance with applicable data protection regulations.
2. Once user information is in our system, it is accessible to authorized FORMBLITZ personnel only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
3. FORMBLITZ has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse, destruction and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration.
4. We also use information such as name, physical address and email address to provide you special information and promotions regarding our products or in order to contact you regarding an order. Any financial information gathered is used strictly for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order.
5. Contact information and traffic data is used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors respectively, in order to improve the consumer experience on the website. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed.
6. Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by FORMBLITZ. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by FORMBLITZ for its operation of the service, to maintain quality of its service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of its Website.
7. FORMBLITZ does not transfer customer data to unauthorized third parties unless. required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FORMBLITZ; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FORMBLITZ; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FORMBLITZ.com, or the public. In addition, FORMBLITZ may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FORMBLITZ, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
9. FORMBLITZ may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit these websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.